Sunday, August 7, 2016

sool sang (술상)

sool sang (술상)
서울 용산구 보광로59길 7; also at 서울 용산구 이태원동 130-4
tel02-797-1977

what was consumed: spicy red bean paste stew (고추장 찌개), sauteed spicy pork, and butter rice with egg (like from my childhood!)

after a few beers at magpie, we were in search for dinner (like real dinner). and per kgj's suggestion, we head over to sool sang.

sool sang really focuses more on food to accompany your drink. lucky for me, those sorts of dishes are some of my favorite. like the 고추장 찌개? YUM. spicy, chock full of veggies and pork, and totally delish, a welcome addition to my eating reperoire. 

but really, the reason i was hooked because of this:
rice with butter and a bit of soy sauce, topped with a fried egg. i remember when this was a staple item of my childhood. seriously, this tasted like my childhood. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssss~~~~

No comments: